Information on Releases
Here are a few notes to help you understand how we will run our releases:
We have a small taproom and expect high traffic during a release. Please bear with us as we do our best to accommodate all our visitors. A second sales terminal was recently added with these releases in mind.
Wristbands will be issued to the line before releases in an attempt to reduce line-cutting and to help gauge allocations. Please have a valid ID ready for us to check in line.
During our releases, we will not be able to accommodate flights, tasters, or splashes of beer to try. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Additionally, we will not tolerate line-cutting, bottle-sharing in line or in the taproom, littering outside, and disrespect towards our staff, our neighbors, or other patrons.
We have no precedent for these releases and will be unable to estimate wait times or lines. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. In an effort to help, we will provide periodic updates to our Instagram account (primarily Instagram stories @homagebrewing). However, this is offered as a convenience and should not be relied upon.
Wristbands will be issued sometime within the hour prior to release and will continue until allocations are accounted for. You will need to be physically present in line and show a valid 21+ ID to receive a wristband when we come by. Once you receive your wristband, stay in line and in order until you have purchased. Line cutting will not be tolerated. Also, do not pretend you did not get a wristband, you will not be issued one once we’ve passed that part of the line. Wristbands will be marked as you purchase, but please keep it on if you want tap pours, this will help our staff as they serve you. Double-dipping will not be tolerated. Do not tamper with your wristband. If so, you will forfeit your opportunity to purchase.
A wristband does not guarantee your allotment. It is a marker to help us keep track of the line and provide some confidence of availability. Do not leave the line once you have received a band. You may lose your allocation.
If you do not get a wristband, you may still have a chance to purchase if patrons in front of you choose not to purchase or max-out their allocation. However, allocations are not guaranteed, so wait with the risk that you could still miss out.
All street spots near the brewery have a 2-hour time limit or less that is strictly enforced by Pomona PD. Please keep this in mind and abide by all posted signs.
There are multiple lots nearby that allow parking until 8am the following day for a $2 fee. Additionally, free no-limit parking can be found several blocks both west and north of the brewery. Again, please mind all posted signs.
- 2/24/18 Reckoner - BA Brett IPA W/Citra & Nelson. 375 & 750 ml formats. In-house or to-go.
- 3/24/18 1pm One Evening - Barrel Aged Farmhouse Ale Conditioned on Mexican Pink & Yellow Guavas. Collaboration with Beer Belly 'One Night Stand' Series. 750 ml. To-go only.
- 5/2/18 3pm Saison Homage - Barrel Aged Saison conditioned on Spent Red Raspberries. 375 ml. 6%. To-go only.
- 5/11/18 3pm Fleur de Masumoto - Barrel Aged Sour W/Masumoto Le Grand Nectarines made in collaboration with our friends Cellador Ales. 750 ml. 5.6%. (1) bottle pp. To-go only.
- 5/26/18 Wild Pink Robots - BA Sour Ale conditioned on Organic Strawberries. 750 ml. 6%. To-go only.
- 5/27/18 Framboise Avec Vous- BA Sour Ale conditioned on Red Raspberries. 750 ml. 6%. To-go only.
- 6/9/18 Talking Backwards - BA Saison conditioned on Organic Beetroot and Strawberries. 750 ml. To-go only.
- 6/9/18 Cuvee de Fleur - Collab w/Cellador Ales. BA Sour Blend. 750 ml. 6%. To-go only.
- 6/30/18 Blue Collar Love - BA Sour Ale conditioned on Organic Blueberries. 750 ml. 6%. To-go only.
- 1/14/18 Donde Esta La Playa - Tropical Mosaic IPA. 6.8%. 4-pack. 16oz.
- 2/15/18 Four Corners - Hazy IPA W/ Citra, Mosaic, Motueka. 6.8%. 4-pack. 16oz.
- 5/23/18 Tristeza - Pilsner Dry Hopped W/ Citra. 5%. 4-pack. 16oz.
- 5/25/18 Money Trees - Hazy IPA Hopped W/ Galaxy, Citra, Mosaic. 7.1%. 4-pack. 16oz.
- 7/7/18 Velouria - Hazy IPA Hopped W/ El Dorado & Motueka. 7.1%. 4-pack, 16oz.